It took a lot of time and planning to put together all 23kg of my holiday wardrobe. Shopping for summer clothes in December is actually harder than I thought but thanks to asos, Afrination and Hunter I managed to get a few pieces I would have been lost without.
Please excuse the selfie stick and quality of photo’s I didn’t have a photographer with me all the time.
1) A good pair of slides are priceless. I find sandals a bit restrictive and annoying especially when you have a beach day planned. Thank HUNTER for these, they are strong, comfy and I love the colour. I have them in pink too.
2) An amazing pair of sunglasses can make you feel like a superstar. I love the collection at Quay Australia. I have four pairs now…
3) Sequins are a must especially for New Years Eve in the Caribbean. I was planning on wearing these asos shimmering shorts for Carnival during the day but I thought they would be much more fun for an all nighter to ring in 2016.
4) Prints are my favourite thing in fashion. I love bold, African, tropical etc etc. I think prints look great with a tan and make a statement that you are brave, confident and fun. Pile them on, clash them or team with white. Most of this collection is from asos, find the jumpsuit here. The Dashiki is from Afrination.
5) A super hot bikini is just what you need for the beach. Thank Freya for this neon showstopper! You can shop and read all about it here.
What are your holiday must haves?
Dom Dominique xx